Saturday, March 3, 2012

Custom Made by Cree Probst

My Grandmother "Cree" was quite the talented lady in her day. I love this picture of her. She was posing for a picture with her fresh, homemade bread for a newspaper spread in the late 1950's.

I think the macaroni rooster needs to come back {in vogue}.

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

Craft night!

If you are interested, you can read more about her here.
Recently, my dad unearthed this tag. She would attach these little things to her handmade gifts.

I can imagine if she were alive and in her prime today. She'd probably have a blog writing/etsy selling/craft making/handmade empire.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she reminds me of my grandma's. It is amazing the things they accomplished in a day. I miss my grandma's they were awesome ladies.

Charmain said...

I wish blogger had a "like" button! I feel the same way about my grandma's!

literaldev said...

Browse job depository for thousands of job offers and find the best suitable position. Fill up your profile with your education and experience, then just apply for a job with one click.

if you want more just look here "literaldev"