Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding Wands - They're Done!

Some people throw Rice.

Others blow Bubbles.

And... some wave Wands!


Pin It

I had a special order for these wands.

Painting and finishing 50 wands with a 3 year old and an infant certainly posed a challenge finding uninterrupted time. I eventually decided to give up sleep. These wands were finished in the wee small hours of the morning. The only thing keeping me company was the Asian Game Show channel - the digital revolution really put a cramp in my TV viewing life. We now get two channels. First, the Barstow Desert Live Feed, which is riveting television. Sometimes when the wind blows a ring attached to a wooden post flops around. And second, the Infomercial Channel by day and Asian Game Show Channel by night.

We really need to sign up for Cable.



They turned out darling and I'm sure will look great in pictures! Hopefully she'll share some of her pics!

No comments: