Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In The Works...

Spring is here and I've got to say, it's my least productive time of year. At least, when it comes to projects. Call it cabin fever, but when the sun comes out, there's only 45% humidity, and the heat index is under 75 degrees, it's hard not to be outside. The Toddler LOVES to feed the Ducks...or "Gucks" as he calls them, but he's still too little to be trusted, the busy boy requires constant supervision. Which leaves me with little time to work on all the projects jumping around in my head.

Hobby Lobby had a great deal on fabrics last week - I couldn't resist. I'm hoping this will turn into an elephant someday.

The brushed woven cotton is so soft, I'm anxious to get started. Alas, it will probably have to wait. I've got requests for 4 more baby blankets that take priority.

2 comments:

Keena and Elin said...

You are amazing!! I wish I could do all of this. You are so talented, but I've always known it so I don't know why It's such a surprise. Keep posting all your stuff, I love seeing everything.

Anonymous said...

I really like your crocheted elephants, would like to see this elephant when it is done, I love elephants.