Thursday, October 25, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry Yarn

I've been a little M.I.A.

It's been a busy few weeks.  We closed on our house yesterday, and we're moving tomorrow!

There are still a few things that need to be finished/tweaked on the house.  Its all got me a little stressed out.

Then this little gem arrived in the mail.  I ordered it weeks ago, and forgot it was coming.

A great surprise at just the right time!


Kay G. said...

Hey, I want that bag too!
I wrote a post about "Keep Calm and Carry On" on March 10th of this year. There's a video on there, pretty interesting story behind it.
Good luck with your new house!

The Clams said...

Where did you order the back? I know some VERY special people that would love one!

nylene said...

Hi, Charmaine! Seems like many years since I last saw you. I spotted you on Pinterest and had to say hello!

kendi modaniz said...

wery nicee

kadın giyim,uzun elbise,abiye,kıyafet, tunik,elbise,

bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,sexi iç giyim,uzun etek,

yüzük,fantezi iç çamaşır,

takı,gümüş küpe,uzun tunik,triko, bayan gömlek,uzun abiye,

bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,uzun tunik,sexi kostüm,

yüzük,fantezi iç giyim,